Sun, 11 November 2012
- Yinging and Yanging in the subjective now of D/T Vancouver
- Have you heard of this band, The Beatles? They're pretty good
- The dreams of the sixity is now our reality
- Seven Psychopaths: A struggling screenwriter inadvertently
becomes entangled in the Los Angeles criminal underworld
after his oddball friends kidnap a gangster's beloved Shih Tzu.
- Midnight Pages, the struggle of writing
- Playing off each other's creative processes
- Comedy Noir: apoleptic irony & co-creation
- Mystique of writers: how do I even tell this story?
- Light yourself on fire? Not Original.
- Sociopaths & social performance
- Zen does not confuse spirituality with thinking about God while one is peeling potatoes. Zen spirituality is just to peel the potatoes.
- Right? Right. Right...
- I don't love, I zen you.
- Gandhi Was Wrong [video clip]
- Obama Was Re-Elected, Woman Pissed (with orchestra)
- Texting friend of Vanilla Latte (ex-girlfriend)
- Zoo Zhop, Do modern lesbians all have radiation sickness?
- Profound Solace
- Geek Girlfriend is a lesbian, we both love tits
- Plenty of Polyamory
Direct download: FR-253.mp3
-- posted at: 9:53 PM